Friday, July 25, 2014

Drum Roll Please . . .

Now Available!
 
'Tomorrow'
Book 5 in the 'Yesterday' series
 
Trapped in the wrong tomorrow, can Hannah find her way back to yesterday?
 
Hannah wanted to save someone she loved, so she used her time traveling ability and made the choice to change history. But she hadn't known it would cost her everything.
 
Now she is caught in the wrong tomorrow--one that she created. It is a tomorrow without Seth and everyone else she loves. Having turned her back on God, Hannah is now completely alone, without family and friends, and hunted by her enemies and the public who sees her as the villain.
 
With so much at stake, can Hannah travel back in time again and rewrite history?
 
If all hope fails, will she return to the One who truly holds Tomorrow?
Only $2.99


4 comments:

jalibear1 said...

I LOVED! The "Yesterday" series. I think I read all five books in a matter of days. Anxiously awaiting book #6

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I meant to say that I started the Yesterday series a couple of days ago and couldn't put the books down. Unfortunately, I'm stuck at the end of book 5 wondering what will happen to Hannah and the rest of the characters of the series. Please Amanda, finish this series so I don't spend any more time in suspense...

Amanda Tru said...

Thank you! I'm so anxious to have book 6 out and finally let everyone know what happens!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...